Friday, May 1, 2009

What was that?

It's hard to understand you...

errrrr win

You win?

eerrr in

I'm in?

yyyerrr innnn

Urine?!

err... Bodily waste..

Yeah yeah, that's urine. Why are you asking me about that?

Tuh stewdents arr lurning about yerrrinnn

Oh great. That's really neat.



I mean usually have a hard time understanding everyone while they try to speak English, but this one was awesome. I couldn't believe she was trying to say "Urine." What's better is when I'm trying to verify what she said.

Piss?

Hai

Like, going to the bathroom...

Hai, HMM

Golden shower?

Hai Hai Hai


There's so many moments when I'm sure they have no clue what's going on and they nod. What's worrisome is I'm sure I do the exact same thing.
I could say anything right now, like "You want my American balls on your face,"
"Hai Hai, hmm hmm"

Damn.

I wonder if they do the same thing..
I could say anything right now like "You want my Jap-o balls on your face."
"Yeah I do because I love balls on my face"
"HAHA yeewww so gay!"

Oh what the fuck.

If I'm not having diarrhea at a girls house at 3 in the morning, I'm getting balls on my face from some high school brat.

-don't worry I'll write about the diarrhea at the girls house later.

Oh man and Japanese Schools!! What a fucking joke!! I seriously can 't get into that right now. It's 11:10 pm on a friday night, and i'm about to go to sleep because I'm fucking sick.

It's great being sick right now btw.

"Giunta sensei?! Yeww don'ta looka too gooda"
"Yah I'm fucking sick"
"You are froma Califourna?.. that is a close to a Mexico? Maybe you have the swine?"
"Yah maybe I do, maybe you should send me home early for once.."

I don't know what it is about the Japanese and not wanting to take a day off EVER! They won't do it! They think they can magically heal from green tea, ginger, and wearing this shit...


This will not save you...and no I will not wear one.

Okay That was just a bit of a rant, I hope everyone has a great weekend. And for those in Japan I hope you have a good Golden Week. I'm fucking broke and sick so I'll be here at the apartment playing with my tambourine and listening to the new records I bought from the recycle store. More on that later.

5 comments:

  1. what a bunch of teases in this post...i demand a repost...
    -kirkus

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude check out pandora. its an internet radio station you can customize with shit you like and it'll throw in some other stuff they think you'll like. its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude amit,
    how many times do I have to tell you. Pandora does not work outside of the states. Quit telling me about that shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with Kirk. apparently you telling stories is just like how you play basketball, you can't finish... pwned

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan,
    You sir have just opened a giant can of worms my friend

    ReplyDelete