Monday, May 25, 2009

Japan 4 - Nick 2

A Singles Bar B Que?

What happens in the mountains of Japan...

The park was pretty far into the mountains. It took forever. I stopped at a convenient store half way up and was lucky enough to find an Orange Gatorade! YES

Anyway one I arrived cover in sweat from the humidity and the bike ride I was greeted with a name tag, "Jason, Is this a singles night in Japan.."
"Gold"
"Gold"

All you can eat and drink bar b que and mingling? IN THE MOUNTAINS!?

I've read about this in a book given to me by amizle patizle. This should work out great. It should.. in theory.

Food


Food was great, couldn't complain. Chicken and vegetables on the grill. Everyone had enough booze to make Toby and Steve Sheldon jealous.
Ya know how it starts:
Everyone is at their separate tables... men and women separated. I've spoken about this so many times before, the Japanese woman is a wild horse that needs time to be tamed.

Couple more drinks... some talking.. and cake..


Yeah nice and slow

Feeding cake turns into....


Licking cake off the face


Look how happy this guy looks..

numnmmnummm

Oh cake you've never tasted so good in my life. In my life.

Jason: Nick that was awesome.
Nick: Yeah I know, we need to think of another way....

Spin tuhhh bodddiillll

HAHA.

There was a circle of 20 frightened, yet terrified Japanese. Iwo Jima.
So hot.
I haven't seen people this excited about spin the bottle since we were 13. And they've never heard of this game. It was so good. They couldn't understand english either of course. So how do you explain spin the bottle? You just show them.

Go han go yo.... I can't remember how we said it. "meet in me in the woods in 5"

Finally fucking Christ. It's about time you're mingling with Japanese chicks, for a second I thought you only went for the Hong Kong Dong.

Dude it's not easy, but it's fun... here's a snippit




Alright Alright Alright.


Hey girl it's okay. We do this all the time in America.
But it's the bathroom, its dirty..
No it's not girl, it get cleaned way more then those woods over there.
Well I don't know...
We can prop your leg up on the toilet..
It's a squat toilet...

Plan ruined
Damn you Japan.
The bathroom is my #1 place to hook up. Everyone knows this! Apparently you didn't do your homework Japan... or maybe...
Maybe I can find a new way for the squat toilet to accommodate my sexual needs. oooooooo man!


Ride home...




You scared Japan? I'm creeping up on that score..

God so many people probably hate me right now.

7 comments:

  1. Ryan's exact words, "Maybe if he didnt spend so much time taking pictures of these chicks he could have nailed one by now"

    In my opinion i love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those videos are funny as hell.
    Giunta-"I've never f***en seen one before."

    ReplyDelete
  3. however, on the plus side of things, at least you have the hong kong dong waiting for ya when you get back home!
    -kirkus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lance
    F you Coach
    Thank you Cody
    I can't wait Kirk

    ReplyDelete
  5. so did you kiss any azns? or did they think spin the bottle was a totally ridiculous immature game...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The loved it Robyn. Almost as much as you love me.

    ReplyDelete