Thursday, May 21, 2009

Japan 4 - Nick 1

Man I Love Your Blog!!!

.. kinda..


Here are a few quotes..

"Your blog keeps crashing my work comp." - Amit

"
like mu (1:29:01 AM): dude
like mu (1:29:09 AM): i was reading your blog yesterday
Snoch is Dead (1:29:24 AM): ye
like mu (1:29:25 AM): and i got to the part where you were checking out digicam pix with your crush/supervisor
like mu (1:29:33 AM): and then the king of crumbs part
like mu (1:29:37 AM): and i was laughing out loud
Snoch is Dead (1:29:38 AM): mhmm
like mu (1:29:41 AM): and had to contain myself
like mu (1:29:50 AM): since our president is in the office
Snoch is Dead (1:29:59 AM): i lolve it
like mu (1:30:03 AM): and one of the VPs from detroit too
like mu (1:30:12 AM): i seriously was lol, then
"- Michael Lu

"I fucking hate your blog, it annoys me, I wish I didn't read it"
- Sarah Boccaccio

" I was having such a bad day at work, then I read your blog, and it made me feel a little better"
- Some girl from Wales. . Whales? Welsh? Welches grape soda?

--------

I'm happy everyone is enjoying the blog. Or at least reading it while at work.
I think it's funny how some people have stories about reading the blog at work.. Amit, Michael, I think Austin mentioned something to me briefly. To anyone that goes to Glendora High and reads this, do not read this at school, Jesus, the last thing I need is a phone call from Kelly Bruce, or Spanglor telling me to get in line.

If any of you have an experience with the blog (My god it sounds like I'm working)

Please


write


a

Comment, Kuuuuuhhhhhh MMMIINNNNTTTT


About

An


Experience


Youuuu (pointing at you)


with



the




blog (pretending to type on nothing)


JESUS CHRIST

You should see some of the gestures I make while teaching.
Whisltes, clapping, shaking, grabbing, slapping, pinching..... k the last three are only in my head


Write!

2 comments:

  1. I just downloaded a Fleetwood Mac dicography...
    Am I able to say that on the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who this is, but I love Stevie and the Mac

    ReplyDelete