Sunday, April 5, 2009

West Virgina -99 California 0

Dear Meredith from West Virginia (or Pittsburgh, Ohio, North Carolina, DC... Where ever the hell you're from),

I don't care if you come from a state that doesn't matter...



I miss you. I do.. We've only known each other for a few weeks. But you must've seen me winking at you during training. YOU MUST HAVE! I made it so *bloody OBVIOUS! The way you looked in that business attire drove me nuts. Those tight button up shirts complimented well with pants that were sufficated your buttox. I'm pretty sure the second day of training I heard your butt talk to me..

"Get me the hell out of these pants Nick.. I beg you"

"Dude, I would love to, you look amazing, but she'll kill me"

"I won't tell her!!1 If you let me out I swear I won't tell her..."


A coquette from DubV who put me in place. ..

Please tell me you remember the night I tried to bitch and complain about how bad training sucks and all you did was tell me to change my tampon. That my life sucks because I suck AT life-It was at that moment when I knew I must have you. *Oh I think we'd have quite a good time together.

I tried to get close to you.. What were those magic words you shouted at me? ..
"I swear to fucking God if you try to touch me I'll punch you in the fucking face.."


I LOVE YOU

I want my tooth pick back





A cute blonde from a state that doesn't matter, who will punch me in the face but will look amazing while doing it... For this, West Virginia you get one point out of the negatives.

*Stupid phrases or words made famous by the British

1 comment:

  1. Vote for....

    You go ahead and complete that statement, Nick. lol.

    ReplyDelete