Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Japan 2 - Nick 0 (tie)

Hey Nick,
Please stop writing about toilets that squirt water up your bum, potheads and redneck girls. Give me some SUBSTANCE!

Alright alright, calm down ..

MY NEW PLACE!!

As I'm moving my futon up to the loft (to give myself more room downstairs) I did this...





Hey where's the fixture?
....
..
.
.



Ohhhhhhh...


GOD DAMMIT JAPAN!!!
It's just such a hassle because I just moved in, I don't have a broom or vacuum.
The bigger pain in the ass is the fact I'm not supposed to wear shoes in this place. Damn you Jap-o's (thanks Scotty)


Nick for Christ's sake stop fucking complaining!

Fine, fine, man you're acting up tonight..

This is a ten minute walk from my door



And this was my first cooked meal in Japan. Chicken dumplings, some type of raw fish (tasted like salmon?) soy sauce, and rice which was a little soggy.. YES!


Alright, alright, this is getting boring. Please tell me something gross ..

Ha I knew you'd fold! I can't seem to find a store that sells toilet paper...


3 comments:

  1. It all comes back to the porcelain God doesn't it Nick? You should start a new religion....with a deity in everyone's house....they are in but they don't even know it......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people have spoken. And the people speak for Poop Jokes

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hey Nick,
    Please stop writing about toilets that squirt water up your bum, potheads and redneck girls. Give me some SUBSTANCE!"


    What has more substance than the stuff that comes out of your bum?! More pictures and bum stories please!

    ReplyDelete