Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Time Out (full)

Nick why haven't you totally scored some slanted Gash?! If I were in fucking Japan I'd be laying pipe all over the fucking city. They'd call me the Demolition man from all the shit I fuck up.

First of all, you're a dick, secondly it's not that simple.


Japanese ladies are timid, nervous, scared, but also very intrigued.. . .

You think I can just roll up something like that.. You're nuts!

One must take their time, marinate the situation. Let IT know that there's no reason to be scared, you are not there to harm IT. Remember that IT is a lot more frightened of YOU then YOU are IT. Reach out with an open palm faced upward toward IT. Let IT approach you, not the other way around. If too forward, it may cause the prize to run away, or worse, yell "Chikan!!" (look it up).


Fuck it dude, I'm just going whip out my dick. They've never seen such girth through those slants!

Careful with that dick-whipping. Ya see.. There are booby traps. ...

the hands .. .

It ain't gay if the balls don't touch..

Dude you're getting desperate.



The journey is a long and treacherous one, but the reward is great and plentiful.

For those that are still weary, I have a small video that may help.. You can fast forward to around the 2 minute mark.

4 comments:

  1. Now your talkin bout some real shit! Nice post Nick. You are right but remember one thing......women want the rock star and in Japan....You're it white boy! I've learned the "no full touch too quick" rule first hand and that is ok. There is a learning curve. Just remember that you are the shit and they know it. The horse wants the hey you just got to give it to em! May take a little prodding and nuzzling and petting but in the end....everyone is happy.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. In response to this comment, "You think I can just roll up something like that.. You're nuts!"

    Fucking grow some balls dude. If you can't roll up on it.....you can roll your dick in mashed potatoes bro. "Be willing to fail miserably at a chance at glory. At worst you end up with a good story." Words of wisdom from Scotty Z. Inc.....That will be $5 please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. "you can roll your dick in mashed potatoes bro"
    I don't know what that means. But what I do know is that the post before this I went into an onsen with about 12 naked dudes. I'm pretty sure that's close to 'mashed potatoes'

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahhah

    Same thing bro. I workin out the kinks with these women also.

    Scotty

    ReplyDelete