Thursday, April 9, 2009

Japan 3 - Nick 0

My trip to Harajuku..

Probably my favorite part of Tokyo ..

Harajuku is probably best known for the "Harajuku girls" that Gwen Stefanie kicks it with in her videos.


I set out to find them...

First things first... Cherry blossoms in the park. Here in Japan it's not just about looking at the cherry blossoms it's about 'experiencing' them. People have giant picnics and get effin TANKED while looking at flowers. Sounds like something my cousins would like to do... especially you Josh


The blossoms weren't in full form just yet but it was still quite the sight. Actually I don't know what was cooler, the blossoms or these guys.. .





The fifties aren't dead completely... Who the fuck knew.
I don't know if the dance was choreographed or not, but they definitely practiced these moves all the time. There was cute a large crowd of honkies watching them. Us ol' whitey's shuh do like er' fiddies!


So those guys were cool but they weren't the Harajuku girls I set out to find!!1

My journey continued . .


Still in disbelief from the moves of the those greasers a throb developed. A throb I could no longer push away.. ya see..

Since I've been here in Japan I've been in constant contact with other human beings. I've had absolutely no time to myself, which means no self satisfaction. In more blunt terms I've had no time to masturbate. Correct sir, this swinging sac of seamen is ready to burst. So what do I do? The same thing any other self respecting man would do, I found a complete stranger to give me a hug..



All over my leg

The sign reads 'Free hugs' in case anyone was wondering..

Back on my quest..

Shortly after the free hug I found a horde of people standing next to the steps of a bridge.

"This must be it!" I thought. "This must be the legendary spot of the Harajuku girls!"
I fought my way through a sea of black hair and bad teeth and found it!! A HARAJUKU GIRL!!1


oh my god.. are you kidding me

It's a fucking DUDE!! A SHEMALE, MANGINA! CHICKS WITH DICKS!!

GOD WHHHYYY?? - Why is it that what I think is going to be a beautiful Japanese women is a dude. What I think is going to have breasts has a chest. A vagina into a PURPLE HEADED YOGURT SLINGER. (just for you asakusa)

Damnit Japan, I'll NEVER BEAT YOU!!!1

insult to injury..


the subway home...

1 comment:

  1. Do they really pack you in the subway trains like sardines? It was always a stereotype that the Japanese officials at the train station literally push and pack people into the trains. If so, take a picture inside a train ya?

    ReplyDelete