Saturday, October 24, 2009

Time Out (20 second)

The Biggest Test Of My Life



That's right kid-o's. I have my brown belt test in judo tomorrow.
How do I obtain this brown belt? Easy. I just have to defeat the 3 Japos put in front of me.
The idea of putting my hands on a complete stranger and attempting to throw them to the ground and hold them there is odd to me, for a couple reasons.
The main one being that I'm used to a sport that I was somewhat decent at.
I was confident in my ability to play basketball so I had no problem of playing against anyone. But in judo, I've been practicing for 2 months. I'm awful. As bad as it gets. So not only am I scared about getting thrown, but I'm also scared about throwing someone. What If I throw them and they land on their fucking head and bleed to death?!
Basketball is a sport in which physical contact is frowned upon. It's pretty damn pussy. Almost as pussy as soccer.


Everyone please wish me good luck. If I win, I'm a brown belt, if I lose I bring shame to the Dojo.

OH!! And I almost forgot. The people I will be competing against... high school students. Which means, there's a good chance I will have to fight my students. And If they beat me, do you know how embarrassing that will be!? How would you feel if you beat your high school teacher in physical combat? Holy god, I'd ask for nothing less then a B+ or I'd kick your ass, like I did in the competition! fuck

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck Giunta. Whoop those puny students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick

    Dont get your ass kicked by a bunch of high school kids. That would be ultra puss. If you lose I would then feel obligated to judo throw your ass whenever I see you next because I know that you are a trick ass bitch who got jacked up by 85lb. teenagers.

    Dont be a puss bitch.

    GL

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete