Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Japan 7 - Nick 6

I'm Alive (Partially)

So I should've updated everyone on this days ago.
The typhoon came and went, and was hardly a big deal. Well, I shouldn't say that, someone did die.
I felt like a bit of an ass telling all my teachers how excited I was to go through a typhoon, then someone dies..... Well It turned out the typhoon was strong enough to knock down a tree in the path of someone on a motorcycle.
My school was canceled for only half the day. I had to go in around 1:00 pm and teach a class, but it wasn't so bad.

In other news:

I went on a hike over the weekend. The longest fucking hike of my life stretching 50 kilometers. Fucking God, never again. I've never climbed up and over so many hills/mountains in my life. My knees are aching.

I have my brown belt test for Judo in about 2 weeks in which I will be pinned up against another white belt'er (probably a high school student) and winner gets the brown belt. I don't have the killer instinct to fight dude. Seriously, I just do judo for fun, and now they want me to pummel some 16 yr old get into submission.

err...

There's a Baskin Robins out here. They have Halloween flavors and Halloween cups that are quite festive. I order a 4 dollar scoop of "Pumpkin Pudding," they give it to me in a normal 31 flavors cup and pink spoon. The next Japo in line orders ice cream and he gets the cool the Halloween cup and bright orange spoon. Fucking racist. The Japanese don't even celebrate Halloween! At least give it to the guy who's trick-or-treated once in his life time.

As far as my bowel movements are concerned (cause I know you're all concerned). I started drinking small cans of Boss Coffee. And that really gets things moving. And messy I might add. Who's the spokesman for Boss?


Kind of perfect if you ask me.

Sorry for the lame ass post. I will post something a little more fruitful, maybe tomorrow... or Friday.

On a completely separate note, Congratulations to Ryan and Jenny on getting married!

1 comment:

  1. I find the coffee works for me too. Also drinking loads of beer the night before generally results in having a nice big poo in the morning.

    I honestly thought my body would get used to whatever the hell it is that has turned having a shit into a weekly affair, but no luck.

    ReplyDelete