Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Time Out (20 second)

I feel a typhoon uh comin'

That's right. A typhoon should be reaching Japan early Thursday morning. Schools have already been shutting down, and my train just notified everyone today that it would not be running until tomorrow night. This means it's going to be impossible for me to get to my school unless someone drives through the typhoon to come get me. I really hope that doesn't happen.

In honor of the school canceling typhoon I had myself a nice little dinner. Walked to the grocery store in the pouring rain and bought food for tonight and tomorrow (thinking I'll be stuck inside). Tonight is quite the occasion so I treated myself to spaghetti and Coca-cola! Delicious!




If school is canceled tomorrow, which it very well should be, you can count on me staying inside all day, eating rice, and trying to watch all of the Tree House of Horrors.



CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment