Monday, February 8, 2010

Lick my balls

The slow and steady decline of Nicholas J Giunta

These are some bright orange tori gates gentleman.

There's no real story behind it, it's just pretty cool looking and I feed you assholes so many pictures of toilets and other senseless shit I thought you'd appreciate some 'real' Japan.

This is a real famous spot in Kyoto.

Kyoto is known for being real japan, the only problem I have with that is there is no real Japan. There are temples and tori gates but their surrounded by shopping malls and overpriced cafes. It's kind of a drag. I think a lot of people thought they were going to be coming to the set of 'The Last Samurai.' Wrong-o

But really, I'm happy it's there or else Japan would be JUST Shopping malls and overpriced Cafes. Lesson being, you can have your cake and eat it too.

Sorry the for the lack of updates, I've been jumping through all kinds of hoops lately for grad school, and leaving Japan. Gotta get a plane ticket, apartment taken care of, my cell phone, selling my shit etc. Lordie.

Oh, I'm also going to put a new Poll up. There's this Coca Cola sitting in my school's fridge for the past 3 months, just staring at me to take it. I don't know whose it is, but how long can something be left in the fridge before it's open to the public. I think I'm going to take it anyway, they don't give a shit about me.

How did this entry go from being about Kyoto to about a public refrigerator.
You assholes are going to miss this blog when it's gone!!1

1 comment:

  1. Nick I have adopted a new policy these days. It can be summed up by the following war cry.

    "All you haters suck my balls!!!"

    Those are words to live by Nick.

    ReplyDelete