Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fuck

No fancy shit here.

Sorry for the lack of posting as usual but this is what junkies would refer to as: coming down.



I'm pretty checked out mentally. Ready to start something new, see my family, friends (whats left of them), and eat some mexican food.

My lessons are getting worse and worse. I'm showing up for work late, or leaving early (I left around 11 today).
I think people are starting to notice (or maybe it's the slight case of schizophrenia I've developed here).

"Do you like Japan?"
"Yeah of course!"
"Rearry?
"Yes."
"REARRY?"
"YES!!"
".. rearry?.."
"You're right, I don't, fuck."

On a completely unrelated related topic.

I fucking ate whale tonight.

ON ACCIDENT.

I went to my market and wanted to try a new fish
"Well well, what's this blood red slab? Look delicious!"
Take it home and realize it's taking a long time to cook...

I bite into it and blood goes where, it's as tough as steak.

I think it's whale.. I throw it away and eat a Banana.

Ask my friend later that night to read the packaging for me, and sure enough, Whale.
I've been feeling ill all night. Eating soup, drinking tea, took a long bath.

Congratulations God you've done me in quite well.

1 comment: