Thursday, February 11, 2010

Japan 7 - Nick 7

My Leg Is Fractured...

.. in two spots

For those that haven't been Facebook stalking me, I have a fractured my leg and ankle while playing judo.
How it happened exactly we're not sure of. I just remember me and my partner falling and my leg folding backwards. My knee and my ankle popped, luckily my knee is cool, but my ankle and leg aren't so cool.

The same night of me breaking my ankle I went to an Orthopedic. He examined my leg for a bit then he had two of my Senseis hold me down.

"Why are you guys holding me down?"

*Dr proceeds to yank, pull, and twist my broken ankle

"WWWHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAa AAAAAAAAAAAaa Wwhaht t thhee fucckckk1!!!! HAHAHAAH ohh my gododd!1 Why am I in this country!?!?! "

"Yokatta, I don't think it's broken."

Oh lord.
I had to go to work the next day. I only had one class, thank God. My day was spent staring at the wall. I couldn't get up to flirt with the nurses, or sleep in the library, my day was fucking terrible.

After work I went to a real hospital and got Xrays done. That's when I found out I had two small fractures. One in my leg and one in my ankle. Going to take about 4 weeks of me walking on crutches and a soft cast.

Pretty bummed out.

Everything here was based on me being mobile, riding a bike, walking to the station. Now I can't do shit. My schools don't have an elevator so my classes on the 4th and 3rd floors will probably be canceled.

I don't feel like working like this. I'm gana have to sit in a chair.
Taking a shit in my shoebox size bathroom sucks. I shower by laying down in the shower with one leg hanging out the door.


This is so fun.


On the brightside of things: I'm watching a bunch of 24, playing a lot of Guitar. A lot of my classes will be canceled. In fact on rainy days I probably won't go to school at all (I'm not fucking crutching 30 minutes in the rain to the station just to slip down stairs)!

Get this shit:

My Judo Sensei has been bringin breakfast lunch and dinner everyday since the accident. They've been taking me to the hospital and have been so sweet.

They treat me better then my god damn friends back in the states!! ( F U GUYS!) - Miss you guys

haha, Lord, I need to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment