Monday, June 22, 2009

Time out (20 second)

There's this girl named Aoi (owww eee) and she's probably the nicest girl at my school. She always goes out of her way to say hi and ask how I'm doing etc. etc. She's one of the few people that actually try hard to speak English to me. So I appreciate it. One day while waiting for the bus I ran into her (yes I live in a small town). She was going into the restaurant where she works. She introduced me to the owner and a few workers. I told them I would come in eventually.

Well that time had come.

My friend Jason's cousin came into Japan to visit and I thought it would be a good idea for the three of us go to the Yaki Niku restaurant.

We get there, and there isn't a soul in the restaurant.

"This is a bad sign"

Anyway this story isn't about some shitty meat restaurant.


While at dinner Jason goes ahead and informs Aoi that I love her. Aoi has a boyfriend. Aoi doesn't care. I do. I swear I do. Well it doesn't even cross my mind. Eff OFF.

Anyway... the owner gave us free beer etc, they love the white men.


School today, I'm confronted by Aoi in the hallway, She's being her charming self as usual.. I see the boyfriend pass by... he gives me a dirty Japanese Samurai Kamikaze look. Fucker.

Later in the day, around 5th period, I'm confronted by the boyfriend in the hall!!

"Hello"
"Herro"
"How are you"
Deep stare
"Wivall"
"What??
"Wivvaall"
"What the fuck are you saying?"
"Rival, you are my rival."

Holy shit kid. Calm down. I don't want your girlfriend.


















At least not for another 8 months I don't


















;)

4 comments:

  1. you're dirty son. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't let that kid front on you like that. Next thing you know you are going to be telling someone to "stay golden" while you are bleeding out because your rival shanked you with a pencil.

    I would just jaw that effer next time he dogs you out.

    Double bonus with Aoi too when you knock him out because bitches la-dat shit. day la-dat.

    What would no.1 do nick..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...i mean no.2 then.

    Whatever number was the one that mule-kicks acrade games and tells "bitches to take off their shirts" in front of his girlfriend.

    Be like that guy.

    ReplyDelete