Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Time out (20 second) Back to Back!!!

Sorry for the back to back time outs (what a pussy coach)

This had to be brought up before I actually make a meaningful post.

9:45 am - Sitting at my desk staring off into the wall. Out of the corner of my eye I see Iwasaki walking toward the copy room.
This is my chance!
I get up and walk over to copy room with some miscellaneous piece of shit paper.
"Hey how's it going?"
"hm hm okay. ehh how are you?"
"Pretty good, hey what are you doing this weekend? Like this Saturday?"
"Hmm... Saturday? .. Hmmmm mmm I don't know, why, why do you ask?"
"Well there's this bar-b-que going on this Saturday. And the last time I went I was able to con japanese girls to play spin the bottle and kiss me on the mouth. I figured if you went I might be able to sway you to do the same."
"Oh? Are there a lot of people going?"
"Yeah there should be. My friends are going, you can bring your friends. HEY! Bring that friend of yours that passed out at dinner the other night. She sounds like a lot of fun.
...
.
.

"I'll have to check my schedule, and get back to you."

*she walks out*

What the fuck just happened?
"I have to check my schedule?" Who the fuck taught her that shit? Where does she learn this English? Soap Operas? I'm flabbergasted.

10:00 am - Staring back at the wall.

1 comment:

  1. Ok Nick....no worries on that one. The important thing is you tried a pretty bold move.....spin the bottle??? Hilarious!

    Here is the gist....Japanese can't say no so they will say some excuse. Maybe she is married or has boy friend (neither of which really matter by the way) but she politely refused. But.....its ok! Keep trying but subtly and to less levels of commitment things.

    Ask her to do things for you....small at first and work your way up. Ex: pass me the paper, can I use your pen, can you show me whare______ is?, can you help me get to the store? Lets get a drink? I want to show you pictures of America? Here is my dick!

    It is interesting that when a guy likes a girl he will do things for her. This is actually counter productive. It shows you have less value. Get the people you like to do things for you....small things at first up to: Cook my dinner and clan my room. (I got this Friday night and trust me its fun!)
    The girls mind will go like this: "I'm doing a lot of things for Nick...making copies for him, passing him coffee, cooking, cleaning, blow jobs and sex. Therefore, I must really like Nick." Their mind actually backward engineers this shit. The same works for you. The more you do for the girl the more you will like here which will lower your chances with her.

    Trust me on this!

    PS - Add another one to the list buddy!

    ReplyDelete