Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Time Out (20 Second)

Halloween Revisited




This is probably the best picture of my trip you will see.
I'm dressed as a horse with a suit on dancing with some chick on a stage.

A few things to take from this picture:

- I can't see a thing. I had no idea who I was dancing with. I knew it was a girl from using my hands, but I never got a glimpse of her face. I had to ask my friends if she was hot or not. How embarrassing. She asked me to take the mask off... I told her "HERRRHHHAAAHHAA," (that was suppsosed to be a horse voice). I answered everyones questions in horse noises.I never took off the mask.
This is the first time I saw what that girl looked like.

- There's a sing on the side of the wall: "Ladies Only On The Stage." Well sir, I'm a horse.

- Michael Jackson was a very popular costume this year, as I'm sure it was back in the states. I'm not sure if that MJ was either a man or a woman. Which I guess means it was an authentic costume.

- The most annoying part of the night: Countless British and Australian men asking me, " Aye dare mate, you're a horse. A HORSE! Butttt zzzer real question is... Are you hung , are you hung like a horse!1!"
Awful, everyone is piss drunk so they fucking say the same thing to you 3 times a night.

- There's a drink in my hand. It's water.

I hope everyone has a nice thanksgiving!
- oh, except for you Amit Patel. I hope your Thanksgiving sucks, thanks for the land.


No comments:

Post a Comment