Monday, November 9, 2009

Japan 7 - Nick 8

Breaking and Entering

I found a new hobby of some sort...

All throughout my region are abandoned houses.

Why is that?

Well you see, there are nothing but old, half-crippled, fruit pickin' grandmas living around me. Their children go away to larger cities like Tokyo, or Osaka. Once the parents die, the kids may come down for funeral, but that's about it. The leave the house as is. They just board up the windows, and lock the doors. There is still a bunch of stuff inside the homes... as you'll see!


Random boxes filled with clothes moslty.

This is the kitchen. They still had bottles of sake laying around.

Tools.

Man these scared me a little bit. Two human sized wooden crates. Fuck man, they coulda been coffins! Had to take a look inside and I found this!!...

.
....






AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Just kidding.. there was nothing but old blankets in those coffins...

but this is real...


I fucking stepped on a petrified cat. Who knows how long that thing has been dead. It was like kicking dry leaves. Sweet Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment