Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tie

Food

I've been wanting to post this for over a week.
Jesus I'm getting fucking lazy with this blog, I'm almost as bad as that terrible "Itadakimasu," horse shit of a blog.

Anyway, last week was Thanksgiving so I thought I would do a small blog about FOOD.

What's more American then a McDonalds?!
Raised trucks - er.. Maybe
Bigotry - hmmm
Celebrity Sex Tapes - Okay you got me there..

Anyway, McDonalds was serving up there Japo famous Tsukimi burger

The Tsukimi burger = Burger, Bun, thousand island dressing, bacon and of course, EGG.

HMMM so delicious!!
In all honesty it wasn't that good, it tasted just like a McMuffin, but without the disgusting. It was Okay. I can't explain why the Mcdonalds (Pronounced: Mac-uh-Mick-Dough-no-doe) in Japan tastes so much better then Amercicas. Maybe it's because the workers in Japan aren't some borderline suicidle, disgruntled, derelict.

The Tsukimi burger was a fucking let down... but Japan always redeems itself some how...

WITH A FUCKING BLAST FROM THE PAST!


WWWAAHHHHHHH
I haven't had these since I was in elementary school.
They're still good.

Hope you guys had a nice holiday.. except amit.
Oh, and in case you're wondering how I celebrated my Thanksgiving, it was with tofu and pizza.
wow

No comments:

Post a Comment