Thursday, November 19, 2009

Time Out (20 second)

KOBE!


Thought I would give you guys a little update before I head out onto the weekend.

I went ahead and took my first paid vacation day, and I'm headed to Kobe in about 30 minutes.
I'm gana try some of that world famous Kobe beef (like a burger not the curtains), and look at some other attractions.


What else... I found out that Iwasaki Sensei really likes Orlando Bloom.
That's GREAT!
Now I have something to model myself after. All I have to do is lose about 90 lbs, have ugly facial hair and grow a vagina.


One my other teachers who is interested in English appraoches me with Mariah Carey lyrics.
What does it mean to be "All up in the..."
Er this is hard to explain, when did Mariah get so Ghetto?



This has been the first time since I left America where I actually really wanted to play a video game. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 just came out and it's broken all kinds of records. Highest entertainment launch in history! Including books, and movies alike, that's insane. Makes me wonder two things... how far video games have come as a median of entertainment... and how fucking lazy are we?




Alright that's about it really... I'm headed to Kobe here in about 20 minutes.

Sorry for the lack of updates. As some of you may know, I'm preparing for grad school, so I've been spending a lot of time in front of the computer writing up letters of intent and doing a ton of a research. So anytime I don't need to be in front of the computer, you can bet I'm not. I'm out hitting convenient stores like any other Japanese in this country.

ONE MORE THING.

I started to watch the show 24... bad idea..


Okay really this is the last thing: My ass is doing fine, thank you to everyone who wrote letters of encouragement, I'll be fine! Thanks for looking out for my ass..


WATCH BLACK DYNAMITE!



No comments:

Post a Comment