Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Summer Stories

My Dad Came To Visit.

For those of you that don't know my Dad I'll try to bring you up to date real fast.
My Dad is a retired LA Sheriff. He worked in Lynwood, Inglewood for the greater part of his career. His not a son of a bitch, but he's not exactly the nicest of men. His firm but fair. He's like a gym teacher that you hate to love? I don't know how to put it exactly, HE'S My DAD!

Here's a picture I took of him on Skype... I think you'll get the picture..

My Dad showing off his new Glock 9mm. Look at that smile.

Anyway, Instead of just telling you a giant story about our trip. I think I'll just give you some quotes from my Dad.


" Jesus Christ son, this humidity is absolutely awful. I've never in my life.. I'm sweating real bad, I need something to cool me down, like a delicious blue slushi."



"Everyone in this country is real nice and all son, but I couldn't live here. there's no aviation. And there's no way in hell I'm living anywhere I can't fly a helicopter."
- My Dad on Japan



"HOLY GOD. YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING! Now I've seen everything. I can of Pringles for 3 dollars and 15 cents, you've got to be joking.
- My dad on Pringles he saw in a 7-11

"How come I have to keep taking my damn shoes off?"



"Why can't I get a god damn normal breakfast? Ya know, some eggs, bacon, toast, maybe some hashbrowns, some coffee ..."
-My dad on Breakfast

"NO REFILLS?! What kind of country is this? You're telling me I only get one cup of coffee? Denny's is sounding real nice right about now.. "
-My dad on refills

"Oh son, Please get a picture of me with the bomb. Oh man this is something else! Look at the size of this thing. Can you believe what we as human beings have become capable of. Splitting molecules, atoms. And turning science into a weapon that can basically wipe every breathing thing off the face of the PLANET! Those sons of bitches should have just surrendered, then none of this would have happened. We didn't have to just drop one bomb on them but TWO! TWO BOMBS SON! Can you believe the type of destruction? I mean temperatures that caused people's skin to melt off where they stood. And oh lord, those people that were near the denotation. Those poor bastards didn't even know what hit them. Jesus..."


Love that guy

3 comments:

  1. Okay, the above comment was because I've heard some people have been having trouble posting comments. Looks like its back working

    ReplyDelete