Saturday, September 5, 2009

Jason

Damn sandwiches are gross

Ask and you shall receive.

Some of my readers have expressed interest in hearing more about my friend Jason. For good reason, he's a nut.

Jason will soon be leaving this small town called Tanabe and heading to the bright lights of Osaka. So in honor of Jason I will be sharing one Jason story a week.

Jason Story #3


Jason and I are in complete aw of the lack of vagina in this town. There HAS to be girls here some where! We've seen them driving around in their cars, but where do they hang out when the weekend comes?! We set out on a fucking JOURNEY hitting every bar in this town.

We came across Panderika. Where we met Mickey and Snaggletooth .

That's kind of what she looked like.

Anyway Jason was bent on getting a date. So he tells Mickey and Snaggle...

"You're name is Sunday, and yours is Monday, but listen.. If Sunday works out then Monday you're off, I don't want you."

"Jaaaayyssaaann, no, nooooo"

Poor Mickey, it's sad to say but Snaggle was better looking then she was... brutal.
--------
Next on our little pub crawl was the now legendary Tender Love.

We are the only people in the bar, but the bartenders are 4 women.
3 young ones and one old... pretty old.

Well one of the young ones starts chatting with us in her best broken English. She points to the older woman, "That's my mommy...mommy."
The lady obliged, "My daughter."

"Oh that's neat," we say..

"My mommy... she has smelly pussy, bad smell, bad smell, my pussy.. nice smell hmmm nice body"

"Holy fuck where are we?"

Young girl grabs my crotch, "How big? How big?"

Jason steps in, thank God.

"Hey I've got a small penis. small small penis, but I've got some really BIG BALLS."

"Balls-eh? Balls-eh?"

"YES BIG BALLS, BALLS, BALLS, BALLS"

"Balls-eh? Balls-eh?"

"BALLS BALLS BALLS"

"Balls-eh? Balls-eh?"

"BALLS!!!!!!"


Oh that was a good night. Seeing Jason scream "balls" in a drunk 24 yr old mother of 2's face in front of her mother's smelly pussy.

God dammit I hate Tender Love.

OH! Jason eventually got his wish and was able to take Snaggle out on a nice date to the beach. Where she walked around in Jeans and high heels the whole time. Nothing ever came of it. Of course.

1 comment: