Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quick Update

Do You Use Condoms During Sex?

I've been on vacation for a while, sorry for the lack of update, but here's something good!

As some of you know, my vice principal loves me, which is great because he lets me come and go as I please. Which is why I'm writing this blog when I should be at work =D

Yesterday, after I gave him a souveigner from my vacation. He comes and sits down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"When you make love... do you use condom?"

"You don't need a condom if you're sticking it in the butt Kyoto"

"Hmm I like thaat answer, you can go home early."

YES! I've been buttering up that guy all year and now I hardly ever have to go into work. It's fucking sweet. Other then that, I still havent drank the Coca-Cola in the fridge. I think I'll save that for my last day. A sort of victory drink of some sort.

I'll post about my vacation later.

Later bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment