Thursday, March 26, 2009

Drug Tests 1 - Norcal 0


I'm thinking about putting water up my Urethra..
I literally almost threw up my rice and beef curry.

Fuckin Norcal!

As soon as I heard he was from "Jefferson" northern California I thought "Don't do it Nick, don't assume he's a pothead. Not everyone from NorCal likes weed.."

--"Fuck man I shouldn't have smoked before I came here, what if they send me home? What should I do? I've been reading some stuff on the internet..."

The poor guy was freaking out about his drug test. "They never said anything about a drug test man... I'm thinking about drinking a hella alot of cranberry juice and working out to sweat it out.. I've also heard you can put water up your urethra and piss it out."

Jesus Christ buddy.

For those of you that don't know what the urethra is here's a little picture



Talk about desperate! Putting water up your pee hole!

Dear people from Northern California. Next time you plan on telling someone about your desperation acts of 'dick pumping' please keep them away from my beef curry.

For this you lose

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you are hanging out with the locals. From the looks of that picture there isn't a single slant eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dare you Joshua,
    It just turns out that I'm grouped with a large group 'Honkies' from all over the globe. So we all hang out for the time being.
    There are plenty of 'Flat Faces' at every outing.
    Alright enough with the racial slurs.
    But really I'm kind of surprised how early people head in. I haven't seen a real rowdy bar since I've been here. And karaoke bars are harder to come by then you think..
    Love you cousin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it was hard for you to post this since you were probably just staring at that penis and realized you had to hit the submit button.

    You know you just need to get in with the locals to get invited to those private clubs that are up late. Stop being such a foreigner and go lay the pipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the comment above in the fact that you are obviously spending entirely too much time searching for pictures of male genitalia and not enough time "straight hitting it raw and/or mashing guts both foreign and domestic."

    You are fucking blowing it right now guy.

    What would that one guy who mule kicks video game machines in bars for quarters be doing right now?

    Yup, he would be blasting two Japanese-ian babes at a time while drinking a beer and slapping you five while YOU cry, watch and listen to Dashboard on your ipod.

    No. 5 would have already "Houdini Fake-ed" a lion share of the locals, and he is half a retard.

    What does that make you Nick?

    Gay.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Dammit I made this blog so people would tell me they MISS me, or sing my praisE!

    Not to fucking tell me

    "you are obviously spending entirely too much time searching for pictures of male genitalia"

    Jesus Christ I miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I already told you that I miss you (see above)...so here is the praise.

    "You are doing a kick ass job searching for male genitalia...yeah!"

    ReplyDelete