Thursday, August 13, 2009

Japan 7 - Nick 5

Fuji - San

Dude, So this is going to be a bit scrambled and messy. Sorry, I'm writing this in a hurry.

I climbed Fuji last week and it was pretty wild. I couldn't tell you the exact height or anything like that, sorry I don't pay attention to such trivial bullshit. But what I can tell you, is that the fucking mountain charges you to take a shit.

How brutal is that?

Okay but this post isn't about poop believe it or not, i'll move on.

It took about 8 hours or so to climb it. We climbed till about 9 pm, then we went into a hut and rested until about 1 am.

Heres a picture of inside the hut.
The two honkies are my friends, and the asian dude in the back is not. In fact, you pay about 75 dollars to rest here, and you sleep shoulder to shoulder with other people. I slept next to some old Japanese lady who snored.

We got up around 1 am and started to hike again. Come around 2 am and people started to fall over and suck on oxygen tanks. My Kiwi buddy Ben (Bean) got a little altitude sickness and started to puke everywhere.

I couldn't get a picture of him puking so I thought this picture of him drinking water would do.

We arrived near the top of Fuji around 3 am. It was cold, we laid on the ground and snuggled.

What else did I find at the top of the legendary mountain?


Fucking vending machines.

Anyway, Yeah I conquered that mountain. Done it son. Here's a little victory pose for you.

Yeah that's dribble in my pants, so what!?

LOL.

Anyway, I'm heading out for another week or so traveling so I won't be able to update this for a while. But once I get back there should be some long nice updates of shit you guys might actually like to read about other then my toilet, and bowel obstruction.

Love you guys

2 comments:

  1. nice .... a picture of your "bulge" is all i needed to get me through the first days of law school.

    i hope this helps amit more than it helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work bud, i'm proud of you for summiting Fuji. Looks like it was an adventure. And yes climbing mountains makes one poo. It has something to do with the pressure on your innards as you gain alltitude. Its always easier just to tird instead of exerting energy squeezing your cheaks together.

    ReplyDelete